Monday, November 5, 2007

More than a Little Strange...

Perhaps even a tad delusional, for me to make the leap from inconsistency in most things to the "promise" (and I use that term lightly) to keep an updated and not too boring blog.

The concept behind a blog has always been a bit strange to me - making the assumption that there are people out there with nothing better to do than read my rambling thoughts and look at pictures of my (albeit, darn cute) kids. But yet, here we go.

For those of you who were wondering (see, the clever reference to the title that took me sooooo long to come up with), I hope you will enjoy hearing about the craziness and wonderfulness that I live with every day. For those of you who stumbled upon this blog unfortunately, please accept my humble apologies for dragging you through my mundane thoughts (although I am sure you will enjoy the photos of my amazingly gorgeous children).

Let's do this!

No comments: