Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Babies, Babies, and More Babies





I have been back to baby-making full-speed, so our house is once again filled with parts everywhere and the smell of baking vinyl. Yum.


The girls are loving it, because it means fast and easy suppers (like pancakes, or spaghetti), and less Mommy-interference in their little games.


Poor Caelin has a nasty ear infection, and has been not well since Saturday night. She is missing a field trip today, and she is none too happy about it. Ryan has promised her a "bigger, better" trip once she is feeling better, so she has resigned herself to the fact that it is one more day on the couch for her.


Anyway, here are some pictures of my recent babies, I've been updating the site too, at http://www.dreambabydolls.com/ It is an ongoing project, but one I'm hoping to complete soon. I'll be back with pictures of my real babies - my girls - this weekend, I swear.


1 comment:

grandma Sherry said...

Yeah!!! You are back to blogging.I so miss the pictures and especially the wonderful way that you tell a story.